Christopher, Pamela, Raymond, and Steven all owned (12, 14, 3, and 6) old hawaiian t-shirts. And their last names are Campbell, James, Robinson, and Torres. Find out the full name of each person, and how much they owned.
See the answer for last week's puzzle
- The person who owned 6 old hawaiian t-shirts, Raymond, and Steven went to the state fair together, but the person who owned 14 old hawaiian t-shirts stayed home.
- Campbell, James, and Torres prefer veggie burgers, while Pamela prefers hamburgers.
- The person who owned 14 old hawaiian t-shirts isn't Torres.
- Steven went with the person who owned 3 old hawaiian t-shirts and the person who owned 14 old hawaiian t-shirts to a yard sale.
- James and Raymond often watch tv at Robinson's place.
- Torres isn't the person who owned 12 old hawaiian t-shirts.
- Campbell isn't Raymond.
- The person who owned 6 old hawaiian t-shirts is Robinson.
- Christopher is James.