Teachers, in order to keep EasyWorksheet free for your use, we need you to encourage your students to sign up!
Interested in signing up a class? CLICK HERE to find out more!!
FREE Teacher Sign Up
- FREE FOR TEACHERS (Your teaching status is verified when you sign up!)
- FREE access to EasyWorksheet™ (All Non-Starred Subjects)
- The ability to Create Tests, Quizzes, and Worksheets organized by Objective.
- ALL problems are GENERATED! NO TWO TESTS ARE THE SAME!
- Multiple Choice Test Practice for High Stakes Tests such as the SAT, and State Mastery Tests.
- When absent, you can go online, create a worksheet, copy it to a Word Processor, and then EMAIL it to your school!
- All worksheets come with Step-By-Step answers as well as an Answer Key.
Try some samples:
Teacher Plus+ Sign Up
Click HERE for Common Core and State Standards!
Click HERE to order accounts for MULTIPLE teachers at once!
Advanced Teacher + C accounts have access to Advanced Topics, such as AP Calculus, AP Statistics, Pre-Calculus, Probability and Statistics, College Algebra and Calculus I, and Discrete Math all for a low fee!
The price starts at $49.95 per teacher, and subjects must be
individually purchased to be used.
All Advanced Teacher + C accounts include ALL Teacher Plus+ features:
Low annual fee, and discounts for multiple teachers at the same school! (Only $34.95 for each teacher for access for 1 WHOLE YEAR!
Discounts for multiple teacher purchases are available. Please contact us for more information.
Access to your EasyFrameworks Database:
Manage your Classes (With EasyAnalyzer!)
- You can save EasyFrameworks of any test made.
- Use this for keeping Objectives for tests from year to year.
- EasyFrameworks stores the objectives to create the test! So you can make new tests covering the same objectives next month or even next year!
- Give students the ID numbers of these tests to complete at home or at school!
- Create make up tests easily in seconds, even months later!
See a DEMO of EasyAnalyzer (registered teachers only)
You can manage your class! See results in many different forms!
(Best Score, Average Percent, Percent Improvement, etc).
Change any worksheet into a Puzzle Worksheet. See a Multiple Choice Example or see a Free Response Example
Generate Puzzles to reinforce vocabulary and build critical thinking skills!
- Students should register with your class ID number. When they do so they are Automatically added to your class!
- Give students ID numbers of tests/quizzes and homeworks from your EasyFrameworks Database -- Results of their tests are automatically saved.
- The EasyAnalyzer will tell you how much students understood each objective!
- Use the EasyAnalyzer to Identify areas of weakness! (You can see results by student or class!)
Click on the puzzles below to see samples:
Change Teacher's Place Background Colors!
Search and Share EasyFrameworks within your School
For More Information
Contact us at: EasyWorksheet at yahoo.com